Saturday 3 March 2007

Route is planned out. Now to get some sleep.

Here`s the route:


They're all in Chiba. It will take me about 70minutes to get there.
I just have to wake up early (easier said than done).
Gonna try and wake up at 7:30.
It is now 3:20am.

Whoops.

Great start.

Still have some preperations to do:
  • preperation A - organise and print out my maps
  • preperation B - wash the dishes in the sink
  • preperation C - make the sandwiches for tomorrow
  • preperation D - make sure the camera has memory and a fully charged battery
  • preperation E - charge up my mp3 player and fill it with some excellent music
  • preperation F - get my bike ready and the plastic cover for taking it on the train
  • preperation g - get my big backpack ready and double check all preperations
  • preperation H - apply liberally

It's gonna be good. I can feel it (or is that the preperation H?).
Just hope I dont get stopped by the cops again.
It'll be my eleventh time if I do.

Stay tuned for updates when I get back in one piece and fully loaded with loads of bargains.

No comments: